Tuesday, December 9, 2008

time to take the garbage out

My pictures showed up backwards, so this post is going to be the same. The first few pictures are of Thanksgiving! Here is the shoe pile by the stove.


The huge bowl of mashed potatoes.

John's 23rd Birthday!
Sam, John and Kyle! Our first company at our new house.

JOHN AND HIS DEER!



Nothing much is going on here still. John is in Minneapolis this week and next for some training, so I'm flying out to be with him (at a hotel with a pool!!! :)) for a long weekend. I forgot to take the trash out today, and I'm going to be gone NEXT Tuesday so... John is coming home to a smelly, overflowing trash can. Good thing we have a shed to stash it.

I started working at Panera in Canton and it's going well. The people are very cool and I am working my ideal amount of hours. :)

I'll have access to the internet all day when I'm in MN so there will definitely be some more posts in the next few days!

3 comments:

Caitlin Long said...

nice pics.
i hope your trash smells like fragrant flowers.
have fun in minneapolis (the pool is inside right?) :]

heysoos said...

awww i wanna be company at your house =]
and have fun with husband, brother and other sister =S kris told me you all might be meeting up with them.
anywaaaays
love you. miss you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amy and all the Jacksons for celebrating Johnny's 23 years! Lots of love pouring out over that boy...what more could a mom hope for?! Thinking of you in MN!
-jm