Saturday, April 25, 2009

sunburns in april

It's finally spring! John and I have been out walking this week enjoying the weather. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!


John planted some flowers a couple of weeks ago when it was nice.

John went fishing with my Dad, Gramps, and Uncle today. It was the opening day of walleye fishing. My mom and I went to the Freeland area garage sales, but after about five stops, and the sight of a traffic jam of fellow garage salers in a one stop-light town we gave up and went to Applebee's where Christi works.

John is doing two more weeks of training, but in Detroit this time rather than Minneapolis. He gets out every day by two, so it's like two whole weeks of vacation. One more week of the day training schedule and then it's back to nights for him!

The end.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Good to hear from you again! Looking good up there in Michigan. I put our order in for our plant material today. I'll let you know when they come in. Tyler is counting on Johnny's help :-)

Kaitlyn I said...

I miss you! Good to catch up on blog world :). We need to plan a weekend this summer though.